The Mayfair maintains strict hygiene standards to ensure the safety and peace of mind for our guests and team members.
All health and safety policies and procedures meet or exceed regulations by the New Zealand Ministry of Health.
- Continual cleaning of high touch areas with appropriate disinfectants
- Frequent hand washing by all staff
- Hand sanitising stations available is all public areas for staff and guests
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in all guest rooms and public areas
- Management continually review the latest advice from the New Zealand Ministry of Health to ensure compliance.